Modern networks are demanding. Your team is focused on day-to-day operations. So it’s hard to find the time for long-term network planning.
It requires skills in a wide range of applications and equipment.
Comstar can fill the gap for you. We can help you design and plan your network to prepare for nextgeneration services.
Our team combines theoretical design knowledge with practical experience to provide a high-levelnetwork design. Then we collaborate with you to plan the most effective network architecture.
Cosmtar identifies the elements you need for a solid network foundation. We take into account performance, security and applications and Key Performance Indicators.
• Improve performance and operational complexity: Better network architecture results in improved network efficiency and operation
• Simplify operations: Utilize resources effectively and prioritize CAPEX investment
• Maximize return on investment: Integrate multiple technologies from multiple vendors to improve network architecture and effectiveness
Mobile and optical network configurations keep getting more and more complicated. Applications are more advanced, and they need every element to run more efficiently to keep your users happy.
With more complex networks come complex designs and planning processes that require unique expertise.
Our skilled consultants have the experience and tools to deliver end-to-end design expertise that prevents costly errors and redesigns.
You can take advantage of our expertise to produce a comprehensive design solution that achieves your objectives. Our consultants apply lessons learned from past implementations in hundreds of networks globally and apply industry best practices.
We develop a good-to-go Engineering Design Package with high-level network architecture documentation. The package documents the parameters for Tellabs equipment at specific sites.
• All network equipment layouts and physical connections
• Detailed configuration information for each element
• System installation and equipment requirements
• Improve performance and operational complexity: Improve network efficiency, design and operation
• Simplify operations: Best practice documentation and tools to manage site-level configurations quickly and efficiently
• Deal with changes and challenges easily: Assess, rationalize and optimize existing infrastructure or integrate new elements into your network